Nigeria LNG export terminal
Hydrographic surveys, Hydraulic design of marine facilities
Nigeria LNG (joint venture of NNPC and Shell)
Bonny River, Nigeria
1996 – 1998
For the export of gas, Nigeria LNG has developed a terminal on the left bank of Bonny River between Bonny Town and the ocean corner. The works include a loading jetty for large LNG-carriers and a jetty for material off loading, tug boats and passenger ferries in Bonny River.
The facilities were designed in 1996 and completed in 1998. In 2001 the facilities were extended by a second LNG loading jetty.
The following services were provided:
• Hydrographic surveys (topography, bathymetry, currents, waves, sediments)
• 2D numerical modelling of currents, waves and sediment transport (FINEL)
• Satellite imagery analysis on shoreline development
• Analysis of maintenance dredging volumes
• Determination of mooring loads (TERMSIM)
• Evaluation of navigational procedures
• Optimisation of lay out of marine structures
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SVAŠEK OR OUR EXPERTISES?
Please contact us or make an appointment.CONTACT US