- Talstra, H., Van Leeuwen, B., De Wit, L., 2019. Improving accuracy of weir/groyne discharge formulations for highly sub-critical (submerged) conditions. Published in: Stouthamer, E., Middelkoop, H., Kleinhans, M., Van der Perk, M., Straatsma, M. (2019), Land of Rivers: NCR DAYS 2019 Proceedings. Netherlands Centre for River Studies, Publication 43-2019.
- Eikema, B.J.O., Attema, Y., Talstra, H., Bliek, A.J., De Wit, L. and Dusseljee, D.W. Spectral modeling of wave propagation in coastal areas with a harbour navigation channel. 34th PIANC World Congress 2018, Panama City, Panama.
- Kroon, A., de Schipper, M.A., Aarninkhof, S.G.J., 2018. Quantification of parameter and calibration uncertainty in morphological modelling. ICCE, 2018, Baltimore, United States. DOI: 10.9753/icce.v36.sediment.27.
- Kroon, A., De Schipper, M., Den Heijer, K., Aarninkhof, S., and Van Gelder, P. Uncertainty assessment in coastal morphology prediction with a bayesian network. Coastal Dynamics 2017, Paper No. 254
- Poortman, S.E., Van den Boomgaard, M.J.G., and Bliek, A.J. Modelling for Gold. PIANC, COPEDEC IX, 2016, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
- Dam, G., Van der Wegen, M., Roelvink, D., Labeur, R.J., and Bliek, A.J. Simulation of long-term morphodynamics of the Western Scheldt. E-proceedings of the 36th IAHR World Congress, 28 June – 3 July, 2015, The Hague, the Netherlands.
- De Wit, L., Bliek, A.J., and Van Rhee, C. Determination of the sediment source flux from dredging by CFD simulations. E-proceedings of the 36th IAHR World Congress, 28 June – 3 July, 2015, The Hague, the Netherlands.
- Kroon, A. and Loman, G. Application of FINEL2D model in hydro-morphological support of design & build of "Maasvlakte 2". E-proceedings of the 36th IAHR World Congress, 28 June – 3 July, 2015, The Hague, the Netherlands.
- Kroon, A., Van Leeuwen, B., Walstra, D.J., and Loman, G. Dealing with uncertainties in long-term predictions of a coastal nourishment. ICE Coastal Management, 7 - 9 September 2015, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Poortman, S.E., Talstra, H. and Bliek, A.J. Density effects in the Braakmanhaven. E-proceedings of the 36th IAHR World Congress, 28 June – 3 July, 2015, The Hague, the Netherlands.
- Talstra, H. and Bliek, A.J. Loads on moored ships due to passing ships in a straight harbour channel. Proceedings of PIANC 33th International Navigation Congress, San Francisco, USA.
- Dam, G., Poortman, S.E., Bliek, A.J. and Plancke, Y. Long-term modeling of the impact of dredging strategies on morpho- and hydrodynamic developments in the Western Scheldt. Proceedings of the 20th World Dredging Conference (WODCON XX), Brussels (Belgium).
- Dam, G., Van der Wegen, M. and Roelvink, D. Long-term performance of process-based morphological models in estuaries. Proceedings of the Coastal Dynamics conference, Arachon, France.
- De Wit, L. and Van Rhee, C. Detailed full scale simulations of near field overflow plume mixing. Proceedings of the 20th World Dredging Conference (WODCON XX), Brussels (Belgium).
- De Wit, L. and Van Rhee, C. Large Eddy Simulations of pulsed buoyant jet in crossflow. 14th European Turbulence Conference, Lyon (France).
- Radermacher, M., Van der Goot, F., Rijks, D. and De Wit, L. The Art of Screening, Effectiveness of Silt Screens. Proceedings of the 20th World Dredging Conference (WODCON XX), Brussels (Belgium).
- De Wit, L. and Van Rhee, C. Testing different advection schemes for coarse high Re LES simulations of jet in crossflow and coflow. Proceedings of ETMM9, Thessaloniki (Greece).
- Talstra, H. and Uijttewaal, W.S.J. Large-scale structures in shallow separating flows. 3rd International Symposium on Shallow Flows, Iowa City, USA, June 4 - 6, 2012.
- Dam, G. and Bliek, A.J. Hindcasting the morphological impact of 2 dams in the Western Scheldt using a sand-mud model. Proceedings of the 7th River, Coastal and Estuarine Morphodynamics conference, Beijing, China.
- De Wit, L., Bliek, A.J. and Frieling, J.H. Monitoring impact of land reclamation on siltation in an inland lake. CEDA Dredging Days, Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- De Wit, L. Near field 3d CFD modelling of overflow plumes. In J Dobson (Ed.), Proceedings of the 19th world dredging congres (WODCON XIX), pp. 712-723. Beijing,China: Chida.
- Loman, G. and Jansen, M.H.P. Maasvlakte 2 project: design of an innovative cobble sea defence. PIANC MMX Congress Liverpool UK, 2010.
- Dam, G., Bliek, A.J. and Nederbragt, G.J. High resolution long term morphological model of the northern part of the Holland Coast and Texel Inlet. Proceedings of the 6th River, Coastal and Estuarine Morphodynamics conference, Santa Fe, Argentina.
- Den Heijer, F, Vos, R.J. and Gautier, C. Probabilistic approach for safety assessment of water defences along the Dutch coast. Model and verification. Proceedings of the 31th ICCE conference in 2008.
- Dam, G., Bliek, A.J., Labeur, R.J., Ides, S. and Plancke, Y. Long term process based morphological model of the Western Scheldt Estuary. Proceedings of the 5th River, Coastal and Estuarine Morphodynamics conference, Enschede, the Netherlands, p1077-1084.
- Van Prooijen, A., Van Kessel, T. and Van Ledden, T. Modelling of fine sediment in a sandy environment – the coastal zone of the Netherlands. 32nd Congress of IAHR, The International Association of Hydraulic Engineering & Research, Harmonizing the demands of art and nature in hydraulics, July 1-6, Venice, Italy.
- Dam, G., Bliek, A.J. and Bruens, A.W. Band width analysis morphological predictions Haringvliet Estuary. Proceedings of the 4th River, Coastal and Estuarine Morphodynamics conference, Illinois, USA, p171-179.
- Ruijter, M.N., Bottema, M. and Van den Boomgaard, M.J.G. Desk study to optimise wave instrumentation for large and shallow Dutch Lakes. Waves 2005 conference, Madrid, Spain.
- Pinkster, J.A. and Ruijter, M.N. The influence of passing ships on ships moored in restricted waters. Offshore Technology Conference OTC 2004, Houston, USA.
- Bliek, A.J. and Jansen, M.H.P. Flood reduction and water quality improvement by a connection between the eastern and the Western Scheldt. 13th International Harbour Congress, Antwerp, March 2003.
- Bliek, A.J. Modelling of forces on large carriers due to tidal currents in Rotterdam Harbour. PIANC Bulletin no. 99, August 1998, pp. 13-14
- Van de Graaff, J., Steetzel, H., Bliek, A.J. and De Vroeg, H. Shore Parallel Breakwaters and Beach Nourishments. Proceedings 26th ICCE Copenhagen.
- Verbeek, H., Jansen, M.H.P. and Wouters, C.A.H. Adaptation of 2D sediment transport patterns using 3D hydrodynamic modelling. Oceans’98, IEEE Conference & Exhibition proceedings, Nice, September 1998.
- Bliek, A.J. and Storm, C. Bars and maintenance dredging in the Western Scheldt. Proceedings 14th World Dredging Congress, Amsterdam, November 1995, pp. 643-656.
- Bliek, A.J. Sand closure and coastal reclamation based on concepts from the sixties (in Dutch). Land+Water, Amsterdam, August 1995, pp. 50-53.
- Bliek, A.J. A new harbour at The Hague via Building with Nature. Proceedings of 1st International Symposium of the Association Eurocoast, Littoral 1990, Marseille, July 1990, pp. 431-435.
- Bliek, A.J. and Svasek, J.N. On slope stability of dredged trenches. Amsterdam: CEDA Dredging Days 1987. Proceedings during Europort 87 exhibition (Amsterdam, the Netherlands: November 10-11, 1987).
- Bliek, A.J. et al. Short cut channels in tidal estuaries. Proceedings of the Third International Symposium on River Sedimentation, Vol III, Estuarine and Coastal Sedimentation. School of Engineering, University of Mississippi, Mississippi USA. pp 300-309.
- Svasek, J.N. and Bliek, A.J. An introduction to sand closures and related computation methods. Proceedings of the third official meeting Memorandum of Understanding Netherlands Ministry of Public Works - United States Army Corps of Engineers.
- Bliek, A.J. Execution of a soil improvement in the Eastern Scheldt. Proceedings World Dredging Conference WODCON IX (pp 827-839), Vancouver B.C., Canada.
- Bijker, E.W., Van der Leijé, J.P., Pilon, J.J., Svasek, J.N., In 't Veld, J.K. and Verhagen, H.J. Coastal Changes due to the Construction of Artificial Harbour Entrances and Practical Solutions, including Beach Replenishment. PIANC Congress 1981, Edinburgh, 10-16 May 1981 - Coastal erosion caused by harbour works and corrective measures.
- Speekenbrink, H., Bliek, A.J., Boon, T.J., Svasek, J.N. and Van Wijngaarden, N.J. Sedimentation in dredged trenches. Published in in Hydraulic aspects of Coastal structures, part 2. Developments in Hydraulic Engineering, related to the design of the Oosterschelde Storm Surge Barrier in the Netherlands, Delft University Press, 1980, pp 215-233.
- Bijker, E.W. and Svasek, J.N. Two methods for determination of morphological changes induced by coastal structures. 22nd Int. Nav. Congress, Paris, Section II, Item 4.
- Svasek, J.N. and Battjes, J.A. Statistical evaluation of wave conditions in a deltaic area. Symposium "Research on wave action", Delft, The Netherlands, March 24-26, 1969.