- Kroon, A., De Schipper, M.A., De Vries, S. and Aarninkhof, S.G.J. Subaqueous and Subaerial Beach Changes after Implementation of a Mega Nourishment in Front of a Sea Dike. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering (2022).
- Vos, S., Spaans, L., Reniers, A., Holman, R., Mccall, R. and De Vries, S. Cross-Shore Intertidal Bar Behavior along the Dutch Coast: Laser Measurements and Conceptual Model. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering, October 2020.
- Van der Spek, B-J., Bijl, E., Van de Sande, B., Poortman, S., Heijboer, D. and Bliek, B. Sandbar Breakwater: An Innovative Nature-Based Port Solution. Water 2020, Volume 12, Issue 5, 1446.
- Kroon, A., De Schipper, M.A., Van Gelder, P.H.A.J.M. and Aarninkhof, S.G.J. Ranking uncertainty: Wave climate variability versus model uncertainty in probabilistic assessment of coastline change. Coastal Engineering 158 (2020).
- Dam, G., Van der Wegen, M., Labeur, R.J. and Roelvink, D. Modeling centuries of estuarine morphodynamics in the Western Scheldt estuary. AGU Journal.
- Radermacher, M., De Wit, L., Winterwerp, J.C. and Uijttewaal, W.S.J. Efficiency of hanging silt screens in crossflow. Journal of Waterway, Port, Coastal and Ocean Engineering, 142 (1).
- De Wit, L., Talmon, A.M. and Van Rhee, C. Influence of important near field processes on the source term of suspended sediments from a dredging plume caused by a Trailing Suction Hopper Dredger: the effect of dredging speed, propeller, overflow location and pulsing. Environmental Fluid Mechanics.
- De Wit, L. and Van Rhee, C. Testing an Improved Artificial Viscosity Advection Scheme to Minimise Wiggles in Large Eddy Simulation of Buoyant Jet in Crossflow. Flow, Turbulence and Combustion, 92 (3).
- De Wit, L., Keetels, G. and Van Rhee, C. Turbulent interaction of a buoyant jet with crossflow. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering.
- De Wit, L., Talmon, A.M. and Van Rhee, C. 3D CFD simulations of trailing suction hopper dredger plume mixing: comparison with field measurements. Marine Pollution Bulletin.
- De Wit, L., Talmon, A.M. and Van Rhee, C. 3D CFD simulations of trailing suction hopper dredger plume mixing: a parameter study of near field conditions influencing the suspended sediment source flux. Marine Pollution Bulletin.
- Dam, G. and Bliek, A.J. Using a sand-mud model to hindcast the morphology near Waarde. Maritime Engineering 166, Issue 2, Pages 63 -75.
- Van Leeuwen, B., Augustijn, D.C.M., Van Wesenbeeck, B.K., Hulscher, S.J.M.H. and De Vries, M.B. Modeling the influence of a young mussel bed on fine sediment dynamics on an intertidal flat in the Wadden Sea. Ecological Engineering 36(2) pp: 145-153.
- De Groot, M.B., Bliek, A.J. and Van Rossum, H. Critical Scour: New bed protection design method. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, American Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 114, no. 10, October 1988 pp. 1227-1240.